Deadly and strangely silent in our society, Oral Cancer is growing at an alarming rate. It is growing at over 11% in 2007 in the United States alone.
The five-year mortality rate of Oral Cancer is higher than cervical cancer and prostate cancer, and kills one person every hour of every day.
- Why are we not speaking about it?
- Why are we not screening for it at every visit?
- Why are we not detecting it earlier – when the cure rates are 80-90 percent?
Because the signs and symptoms of oral cancer are often missed by the naked eye. Our dentists at Designer Smiles Dentistry, use the state of the art technology, Identafi® to screen Oral cancer. Identafi® with its Identafi® technology allows those on the front line of detection to do just that – identify biochemical and morphological changes in cells of the mouth, throat, tongue and tonsils.
Regular oral cancer screenings is a good preventive measure for most adults.
CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ORAL CANCER SCREENING – 281-206-4444
Features & Benefits
- Small, compact size, coupled with an angled examination mirror, allows users to easily reach hard-to-reach areas (e.g. under tongue, hard and soft palate and back of pharynx); more thorough examination.
- Space-saving design.
- Reasonable price of initial system purchase and that of disposables.
- Provides real time results.
- The combination of all three multi-spectral wavelengths provides the clinician with more visual information in increased confidence for recommending biopsies and reducing the need for follow-up biopsy.
- Avoids need for messy, bad tasting dyes/solutions.
- Expands practice offerings.
- In-office training and marketing materials provided.
- Enhances perception of practice as the “highest standard of care”.
Schedule an Appointment
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Schedule your oral cancer screening today so that you can have a full understanding of where your oral health is. We can’t wait to hear from you and provide you with the guidance and care that you need. Call now.