Whatever the reason, there comes a time in everyone’s life when they must do the near impossible — find a new dentist. There are few people who look forward to going to the dentist, so it’s impo…Read More
Deadly and strangely silent in our society, Oral Cancer is growing at an alarming rate. It is growing at over 11% in 2007 in the United States alone.
The five-year mortality rate of Oral Cancer is higher than cervical cancer and prostate cancer, and kills one person every hour of every day.
- Why are we not speaking about it?
- Why are we not screening for it at every visit?
- Why are we not detecting it earlier – when the cure rates are 80-90 percent?
Because the signs and symptoms of oral cancer are often missed by the naked eye. Our dentists at Designer Smiles Dentistry, use the state of the art technology, Identafi® to screen Oral cancer. Identafi® with its Identafi® technology allows those on the front line of detection to do just that – identify biochemical and morphological changes in cells of the mouth, throat, tongue and tonsils.
Regular oral cancer screenings is a good preventive measure for most adults.
CALL US FOR YOUR FREE ORAL CANCER SCREENING IN MISSOURI CITY– 281-206-4444
Features & Benefits
- Small, compact size, coupled with an angled examination mirror, allows users to easily reach hard-to-reach areas (e.g. under tongue, hard and soft palate and back of pharynx); more thorough examination.
- Space-saving design.
- Reasonable price of initial system purchase and that of disposables.
- Provides real time results.
- The combination of all three multi-spectral wavelengths provides the clinician with more visual information in increased confidence for recommending biopsies and reducing the need for follow-up biopsy.
- Avoids need for messy, bad tasting dyes/solutions.
- Expands practice offerings.
- In-office training and marketing materials provided.
- Enhances perception of practice as the “highest standard of care”.
Schedule an Appointment
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Schedule your oral cancer screening today so that you can have a full understanding of where your oral health is. We can’t wait to hear from you and provide you with the guidance and care that you need. Call our Missouri City now.